Is your approach to DEI misguided, flawed or broken?
Kul Verma guests on the HR Live Lounge podcast with Author, Keynote Speaker and HR Guru Roy Ripper to take a dive deep into breaking barriers in the future of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Kul sheds light on many of the misguided approaches to diversity and inclusion, highlighting the need for courageous conversations and a shift in perspective.
The podcast explores:
• The flawed approach in government initiatives
• Cultivating cultural intelligence for better organisational outcomes
• The crucial link between business success and diversity
• Challenges in reforming institutions and lessons learned
• Strategies for effective talent acquisition and retention
Ready to break barriers and shape a more inclusive future? Join the conversation!